caroline lange is a writer and cook living in brooklyn, new york.
she works as a personal chef to families in new york, and writes words and recipes for publications like food52 (where she was previously an editor), jarry mag, extra crispy, and edible brooklyn and edible manhattan.
- develops and tests recipes for cookbooks
- does a little food styling here and there
- consults for jarry magazine as a contributing editor
- is a member of equity at the table (EATT!)
- sends a daily poetry tinyletter with four friends.
- is a graduate of barnard college
shoot her an email about any of the above: carolinelange13[at]gmail[dot]com.
download a copy of her CV here.